Does your home have a water quality problem? Water contamination and hardness are fairly common issues for homeowners in or near a metropolitan area like Portland. Anytime you’re receiving your water from a public source, you need to be hyper-aware of how what in your water— and what shouldn’t be there! Contamination can come from fertilizer run-off or an excess of chlorine cleaning. Water “hardness” happens when your tap water percolates through mineral deposits in the pipelines and, as a result, has mineral content that is too high.
How do you know if you have an issue? You might have heard a story on the news about pollution in your area, or you might see any of the following signs:
- Foul-taste or smell in your tap water
- Discoloration in water when you first turn on the faucet
- Oily skin when you step out of the shower
- Scaly build-up on your plates
- Issues with your plumbing appliances (washing machines, dishwashers, etc.)
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
Don’t live with these problems any longer. Contaminated water could cause your family to become sick, and relying on bottled water is an expensive and impractical alternative. Hard water takes an unnecessary toll on your appliances, shortening their lifespan and causing scale build-up in your pipes that could cause plumbing issues in the future.
There’s an easy way to fix all of these problems at once — and you can have access to it today if you call 3 Mountains Plumbing for a whole-home filtration system right now!
Benefits of Water Filtration Systems
3 Mountains Plumbing will send an expert to give you a consultation and install a water filtration system from one of the top trusted brands in America. Our water filtration and softening specialists arrive on time, respect your home, and get the job done right! That’s why so many Portland homeowners trust us, and why we’re one of the most successful service companies in Oregon. Your whole-home water treatment system installation will be a pleasant and affordable process, guaranteed.
You will also enjoy:
- Having fresh and clean drinking water readily accessible at every fixture.
- Saving money by spending less on bottled water.
- Reducing the environmental impact by purchasing fewer plastic bottles.
- Cleaner dishes and clothing.
- Better, fresher tasting water.
- Healthy living made easy.
Interested in a whole home water filtration system? Contact the experts at 3 Mountains Plumbing today!